Mai Chau New
- Hanoi Mai Chau Hoa Lu Tam Coc Halong Bay 5 days 4 nights
- 4 days 3 nights Hanoi Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mai Chau biking package tour
- Hanoi Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mai Chau 3 days 2 nights package tours
- Mai Chau Pu Luong 3 days 2 nights trekking (group tour)
- Mai Chau Pu Luong Nature Reserve 2 days 1 nights Trekking Tour
- Mai Chau Discovering Tours 2 days 1night visiting remote villages
Mai Chau Trekking Pu Luong One Day Tour
Mai Chau Trekking Pu Luong One Day
Private Tour Only - Contact Us
Mai Chau Trekking Pu Luong One Day is a unique and interesting tour that you have a chance to discover both Mai Chau Valley and Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Pu Luong Nature Reserve is situated along two parallel mountain ridges running from the north-west to the south-west. In the middle of the nature reserve is a valley that separates it into two parts. This valley is the settlements of several local people and a large area of agricultural land. Let discover this land in your Mai Chau day tour trekking in Pu Luong natural reserve and keep deep memories and photos for you and your family.
Pu Luong is the habitat of plentiful of flora. It possesses the primary forest, which can be regarded as closed evergreen tropical seasonal forest. A diverse flora covers the forest with at least 1,109 vascular plant species. Besides, three primary forest subtypes found at the site also play an important role, including primary lowland forest on limestone and schist/shale, primary coniferous submontane forest on limestone and primary submontane forest on basalt.
Furthermore, Pu Luong is also the living environment of total of 84 mammal species, in which there are 24 bat species, 162 bird species, 55 fish species, 28 reptile species, 13 amphibian species, 158 species of butterfly and 96 species of land snail. Here is an important place for the safeguarding of Delacour’s Leaf Monkey.
Thanks to the variety of flora and fauna inside, Pu Luong Nature Reserve should be an ideal destination for those who enjoy eco tourism and adventure tours.
Destinations: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Pu Luong natural reserve
- Trek following the trail in Pu Luong natural reserve.
- Take overview of the beautiful valley and enjoy fresh air.
- Visit local villages of Thai minority - the main residents in Mai Chau
- Our car picks you up at 08:00 am the hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Mai Chau via Hoa Binh city.
- On the way, you will have a short break for freshening up and taking photos or visit Hoa Binh Hydroelectric factory.
- After about 3.5 hours driving, arrive in the picturesque Mai Chau valley.
- Have lunch in a local restaurant or in local house.
- After lunch, transfer to Pu Luong natural reserve.
- Start a 2 to 3 hour walk through beautiful hill side villages, magnificent rice paddies, seeing hand crafted bamboo water wheels.
- On the way you have chance to enjoy the beauty of Pu Luong Nature Reserve, the everyday life and culture of the white Thai people.
- Arrive in Hang village - home to Thai ethnic minority.
- You will be welcomed into their traditional stilt house and take time to interact with Thai people.
- In the late afternoon, our car picks you up and transfer you back to Hanoi.
- Arrive in Hanoi at about 8:00 pm. The trip ends.
Price Tour: 99USD per person
Private round-trip transfer with A/C
English speaking guide
Meals as mentioned in program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner) in the local restaurants or picnics where no suitable restaurant available.
Entrance fees, sight seeing fee for all visits as mentioned in the program.
International flight tickets and airport tax.
Drinks, tips, gratuities and personal expenses.
Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list.