Mai Chau New
- Hanoi Mai Chau Hoa Lu Tam Coc Halong Bay 5 days 4 nights
- 4 days 3 nights Hanoi Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mai Chau biking package tour
- Hanoi Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mai Chau 3 days 2 nights package tours
- Mai Chau Pu Luong 3 days 2 nights trekking (group tour)
- Mai Chau Pu Luong Nature Reserve 2 days 1 nights Trekking Tour
- Mai Chau Discovering Tours 2 days 1night visiting remote villages
Hanoi Mai Chau Hoa Lu Tam Coc Halong Bay 5 days 4 nights
Hanoi Mai Chau Hoa Lu Tam Coc Halong Bay 5 days 4 nights
Hanoi Mai Chau Hoa Lu Tam Coc Halong Bay 5 days 4 nights is a comprehensive tour that you will have a chance to visit stunning places in Hanoi Mai Chau Hoa Lu Tam Coc Halong Bay only 5 days 4 nights to view beautiful places in these places, get best and interesting tour experiences in biking tour, kayaking tour , trekking tour, pay a visit to one of ancient capital of Vietnam in Hoa Lu Ninh Binh, get boat to visit three Caves on Tam Coc, cruise through famous and remote islands and islets, karts on Halong Bay Bai Tu Long Bay, trekking to remote but green and peace Mai Chau Village and get to close to nature and Vietnamese people.
Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi is home to a large number of must-see attractions. Museums and pagodas scatter the city and Hoan Kiem Lake serves as the center point to reach just anywhere. Hanoi Old Quarter, the cultural, dining, entertainment and shopping heart of the city is worth the majority of your time to discover. If you plan a trip to Hanoi, spare at least a couple of days to explore the city.
Mai Chau is a district of Hoa Binh Province. That is a mountainous region in the northwestern of Vietnam. The district is located at about 160 km from Ha Noi. The scenery of Mai Chau attracts many tourists. The Ban Lac People have Thai ancestors that settled in the North-Western area of Vietnam. The two tribes, White Thai and black Thai, settled in the same area and make up the largest ethnic population of the region.
Hoa Lu Tam Coc is the tourist destination which will bring you to a few of culture and history of Vietnam's capitals in the ancient and medieval eras. The area is also one of out standing beauty natural with limestone peaks whose splendor is often said to surpass that of Ha Long bay. Hoa Lu & Tam Coc is regarded as the Ha Long bay on land.
Halong is one of Mother Earth’s most amazing natural wonders and one of Vietnam’s most prized treasures. A comfortable 3 hours drive from Hanoi, Halong Bay is in Northeastern Vietnam on the shores of the Gulf of Tonkin. The bay is dominated by more than 1,600 limestone karsts and islets which rise out of the waters of the bay to heights of up to 100 meters (330 feet) and the numerous caves and grottos spread throughout the bay. Abundant scenic beauty, archeological and geological significance, cultural and historical connections, fresh seafood and proximity to international gateways make Halong Bay one of Vietnam’s most popular places to visit.
Booking Hanoi Mai Chau Hoa Lu Tam Coc Halong Bay 5 days 4 nights now to get great moments in your Vietnam trip.
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau Biking Van Village
08.00: Our driver and guide will pickup at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter in our comfortable A.C car.
10.00: You have a short break on the way and take many beautiful photos taking.
11.30 – 12.00: We will reach Mai Chau village and prepare for Vietnamese delicious lunch meal.
12.15: We have a traditional lunch in local village - Lac Village(vegetarian meal available)
13.00 – 15.00: Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15.00 – 18.00: Free time for bicycling to Van Village. Take more time to join walking and shopping tours in local market.
18.00: Visit Thai living museum for traditional BBQ dinner.
19.30: Optional: If you love traditional dances of Thai people, you can join the Thai traditional dance show in the stilt house and enjoy traditional alcohol (ruou can) with the community(it is additional activities and you have to pay if you join.). Overnight at the home-stay.
Day 2: Mai Chau - Hoa Lu Tam Coc
- Our car picks you up at the hotel in Hanoi at 8.00 am and departs to Ninh Binh.
- Enjoy the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way. After 2 hours driving, arrive in Ninh Binh Province.
- The first destination in this daily tour is the former capital of Vietnam – Hoa Lu.
- You will have time to visit two temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city of Dai Viet.
- Then transfer to Tam Coc for lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch, get on bamboo boat - rowed by the local people - in Hoang Long River to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way. You pass through three enormous caves that provide a brief respite from the intense summer sun. It takes approximately two hours to go up and down the river and along the way, you witness local fisher folk, village life along the river and, of course, the striking limestone karts formations that Tam Coc is famous for.
- If you like to go biking, it is a good idea. You will have chance to visit real villages and amazing landscapes by bicycle about one hour . At 16.00: We take the car to come back Ninh Binh. Overnight in Ninh Binh.
Day 3: Hoa Lu -Kenh Ga - Van Long Nature Reserve
08.00: Have a light breakfast and relax before getting Kenh Ga Floating.
09.00: Arrive in Kenh Ga, take a motorboat, tour through the wetlands and countryside over the river
11.00: Return to harbor, have free time to explore the village
12.00: Have lunch in a restaurant at Kenh Ga
13.00: Go to Van Long wetland reserves
* Free time to explore the village on foot, walk through the rice fields.
* Stop in Gia Vien village for a buffalo cart ride for the last 45 minutes ( 12USD extra per cart,1- 4 people)
14.15: Take a rowing boat to explore the wetlands of Van Long Nature Reserve, look for birds, primates.
16.15: Gather in the car to transfer to Ninh Binh town. Overnight one night in Ninh Binh Town.
Day 4: Ninh Binh - Halong
08.00: Have a light breakfast and relax before getting Halong City
12.00:Check in on boat and join Welcome Drink.
11:30: Arrive Ha Long Bay, transfer by tender to the our 3-star cruise standard(if you want to upgrade more luxury cruise, free request us), and enjoy Welcome drinks on board. Check in your cabin and enjoy a real Vietnamese lunch while beginning your Cruise through the fairy land of Ha Long Bay, passing by Stone Dog islet, Incense Burner islet, Fighting Cocks, Swan islet, and Duck islet…
15:00: Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave)
16:00 :Enjoy Kayaking and swimming or relaxing on the cruise
19:00: Dinner is served in the restaurant
21:00: Retire to your cabin, have a drink at the bar, sing karaoke, join the fishing excursion or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
Day 05 Halong -Hanoi
07:30: We will have a warm breakfast, coffee and tea served on boat.
08:30: Our cruise will continue cruising to visit Bai Tu Long Bay know as sister of Halong Bay
09:30: Then take a short time to relax before checking out
10:45: Lunch is served on board (or at a local restaurant)
11:45: Disembark at the harbor, Ha Long city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Ha Noi
16:30: Arrival back at your hotel or home.
Price from: 530USD per pax
Pick up and drop off at your hotel
A. C Transportation
Enthusiastic English speaking guide
Delicious Vietnamese traditional foods
Accommodation in Mai Chau and Ninh Binh